Monday, February 05, 2007

Busy as Usual....

Here are my thoughts for the day...

It is crazy that I am too busy to write a real blog entry...
Prince looked rediculous with that rag on his head at the Superbowl... he looked like he should have been flipping pancakes instead of making music!
BEKAH MADE A VERY SHORT CALL BACK LIST FOR JOSEPH... now it is time for DANCE AUDITIONS!
Mikki sees the heart doc on Thursday.
I had a great time at the superbowl party I went to.
I was bored at work today...
I won't be bored tomorrow! (that's what I get for telling the boss that I am bored!)
Hey- I have been recognized as an outstanding woman executive.... (impressive, eh? Yeah, I didnt think so either- what a bunch of junk!)
Rehearsal tomorrow night, church Wednesday night, worship committee Thursday night, more rehearsal Friday night.... THE BIG SHOW ON SATURDAY NIGHT! Will you be there?
Time for bed..... goodnight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, My your comment about Prince is very racist. I cant believe you would say something like that. You should look beyond the way people look and dress before judging them.

Some people think that putting clothes on a dog ridiculous.

You should not be so judgemental. He is a great performer and was putting on a show...

Conni said...

I refuse to be called racist. As a matter of fact, I am one of the least racist people you will ever meet. I am not arguing that Prince can sing... I am arguing that he looked like Aunt Jamimah (sp) with that rag on his head... If you have a box of pancake mix in your cabinet, go look at it and tell me that there are not similarities. And... as a side note, I was in a room with my friends (some of whom are black) when Prince came out, and I was NOT the first person who said that is what he looked like... in fact it was a very good friend of mine who happens to be black.

So, before you judge, get your facts straight, and if you need to be ugly to someone... go somewhere else, because I am not in the mood to deal with it tonight.

Anonymous said...

Racist? How is a statement of fact racist?

Anonymous said...

why do some people have to be so negative all the time? Calling someone a racist simply because they said that prince looked like someone is very negative. Anonymous #1- have you ever met the person that writes this blog? If you have you would know that she is the furthest thing from a racist. Maybe you yourself are being a racist...no one would have thought that was a racist comment unless a racist had pointed that out...so anonymous #1...should you not be calling yourself the racist in this situation?

Aunt Conni- i totally agree...he did look silly and the comparison is right on. His hair thing gave me a laugh!

Anonymous said...

I just did a blog search of all blogs (an option at the top of every blog page) of prince and aunt jemimah- Connie, I was surprised how many other people thought their were similarities. I dont think your comment was racist at all and now that I think about it he did look a little weird with that rag on his head.