Friday, February 23, 2007

I am Blessed

In addition to being blessed with a great family, a great church, and a zillion other great things, I am blessed to manage and work with some great people. This picture was taken today at a district meeting. Active listening was the topic... which we all need, but it was sort of boring to tell you the truth! Anyway, here are a few of the folks I work with...

(Left to Right) Angela, Lindsay (rear), Kari, and Amy. These ladies are not only great workers, but they are fun to be around too! Oh, yeah, when I told the girls that I was posting this picture, Lindsay reminded me to tell you all that all 4 ladies are single and looking!

1 comment:

Bradford L. Stevens said...

It is good thing that they have a mature, married co-worker to set the standards. Just wait for the day when your co-workers are younger than your children....