Thursday, July 27, 2006

YMCA


I love my job! To be honest with you, it is the best place I have ever worked. The staff is kind and always functions as a team. Christian principles are clearly respected and practiced. Good work is noticed and appreciated. Work that falls below standards is noticed and taken care of. People are required to take responsibility for their actions, both good and bad. The staff is focused on member and guest service and is committed to upholding the YMCA Mission Statement.

YMCA MISSION STATEMENT
To put Christian principles into practice through programs that enhance personal growth and improve health of spirit, mind and body for all.

Of course it is not perfect, but it a FABULOUS place to be and work! I thank God for placing His hand on me and providing me with a career at the YMCA of Greater St. Louis, where “We build strong kids, strong families, and strong communities.”

3 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

It makes me so happy that you have found a place that you feel appreciated at, that the staff is kind, and that you love it!

I love you all the way to the moon and back!

Anonymous said...

You deserve to finally be someplace that values you and your skills. Many of us have been telling you for a long time that you deserve great things in your career; I am glad that you have it now.

The YMCA is very lucky to have you.

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»