Monday, July 17, 2006

Queen of Shopping!

.
If you need a personal shopper, I am your woman. Call me and let me know what you need, and I will find it for you, and I will find it cheap!

Tonight I went to DSW as I really needed a new pair of shoes. Okay, maybe I didn't need them, but I wanted a new pair of shoes. So, I headed to the shoe store after I dropped Bekah off at rehearsal. Now, get a load of this...

I found the cutest black shoes... and the cutest navy shoes... AND a very cute (not THE cutest, but still cute) pair of brown shoes. MMmmmm.... I had talked myself into ONE pair of shoes since I haven't received my first paycheck yet... there was NO WAY I could justify THREE new pairs of shoes. Or could I?

Black shoes: Regular Price $89
Navy shoes: Regular Price $74
Brown shoes: Regular Price $67

That is a lot of money for shoes! Well, the nice lady who works at DSW said, "Ma'm are you aware that we are having a sale?" Well, to make a long story short, I walked out of the store with 3 new pairs of shoes...TOTAL COST: $59.77 charged to my credit card! WOW!

I love shoes, and I love shopping, but I love saving money more!

Anyone out there know where I can get work clothes (business) for a really great deal? I'd like to get a few more skirts and shirts...but I never pay full price for anything! Does anyone out there have a coupon that they want to share?

5 comments:

Becky said...

TJ MAXX and MARSHALL'S baby!!! That's where I get EVERYTHING!!!! And you can sometimes find cute work stuff at Old Navy believe it or not!! Have fun! I'm investing all of my paychecks in home repairs! :)

Anonymous said...

You know my favorite store - and they are having a sale - check the one out on Watson Road. They have very cute skirts and tops - and their selection of dress slacks is great - at least it was the last time I was there. And you know I like Kohl's too - find someone over 65 and go today or tomorrow - an extra 15% off. a

Anonymous said...

I hear that Macy's/Famous Barr is having a clearance sale on ALL Famous Barr brand names - 75% off plus an additional 30%!!!!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»