Saturday, July 08, 2006

Mr. & Mrs. Paul and Jodi Mitchell

.
Today was a wonderful, and very tiring day. Today one of my very best friends got married. Jodi and Paul have been engaged since last November and have been anxiously planning and waiting for this day to finally arrive. The picture below shows 4 good friends, (L-R), Conni, Paul, Jodi and Robin.

The ceremony was beautiful, and will be remembered for a long time by all who were in attendance. I am so thankful that I was asked to share their special day with them. The picture below is of Mike R. at the rehearsal on Friday night. He did a beautiful job playing the guitar, and I was honored to be able to sing "I Will Be Here." Mike is a very talented musician and can make anyone sound good that he is working with.

A lot of work went into making this day special for Paul and Jodi. They both have amazingly supportive and loving families. I was amazed, and a little envious too, at how close they all are and how well they all worked together to make this the best day possible for the bride and groom! The picture below is of (L-R) Melissa (Jodi's sister), Jodi, and Karen, (mom).

Well, I am very tired, but I wanted to share these pictures with you before I settle in for the night. I wish Paul and Jodi all the best, and I love you both! Have fun in Mexico! Oh- I almost forgot...Paul, you still can't come to our Wednesday dinners just because you married her! IF JASON CAN'T COME... YOU CAN'T COME EITHER! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connie,
You and Mike did a beautiful job on the song at the wedding. You have a wonderful gift. I am glad you are using it to serve others. I love to hear you sing. When can I hear you again?

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»