Sunday, September 28, 2008

You must be kidding me!

For 2 weeks, I have been dealing with the loss of all of my worldly possessions... and I feel like I have managed well. After all, I have my family and friends, and it is just stuff after all. But, the reality is that it was MY stuff... and OUR stuff.... but I have held my head high and done my absolute best to keep a good outlook.

Well, today that changed. I AM SUPER IRRITATED! I have had enough. Today, while I was driving, I heard this very disturbing noise. Guess what? NOW I HAVE TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS! Will someone please tell me how a car with less than 60,000 miles on it can have TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS? UGH!

No more good attitude from me- at least not for today- I would just like for something to be easy... just once!

UGH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cars are made by humans and humans are imperfect! Imperfections lead us to the One who is perfect. We love you.