Sunday, September 21, 2008

a much needed break

A good friend of mine had an extra ticket to the Eagles concert last night, and invited me to go. It was AWESOME. I have always liked the Eagles, but I absolutely love the new CD.

It was good to be out, and away from all of the current drama in my life! I am going back to work tomorrow. The Red Cross came to the house yesterday- still not sure what they will do for us... and FEMA won't help yet because we aren't a declared disaster area yet.
Thanks to all of your continued prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the Eagles a few years back. The concert was awesome! Wish we could have seen them this year. Will definitely need to get the new CD. You needed the break. We drove by your house - it's hard to accept that you will not be living there anymore. I am still looking - and of course - praying. a