Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday

Lots of great things to report....

Happy Anniversary to Jason and me! HOORAY for us!

The CFS Golf Tournament was a great success- WAY TO GO MIKE, ROBIN, AND THE REST OF THE STAFF!

Jennifer graduates tomorrow!

Bekah graduates on Thursday!

Spring has sprung and if you look in our backyard, you will find baby bunnies, baby ducks, baby groundhogs, and baby birds. There are so many babies.... and of course there is soon to be baby Kelley, baby Thompson, baby Wimberely, and baby....??? oops... that friend wants to remain anonymous for now.... (BUT IT IS NOT ME!)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! I had no idea! yay!!

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive I forgot to wish you both a happy anniversary - I hope you were able to celebrate your marriage today in addition to helping out at the CFS golf tournament. Blessings to you both and many more happy anniversarys!