Friday, May 11, 2007

Gonna Dance the Night Away...

This week has been an awesome week for our girls. Last Saturday night, Jennifer went to her Senior prom and had a great time. Tonight Bekah went to her 8th grade formal dance and she had a blast too. Both girls looked beautiful for their special events. In fact, they looked so beautiful that a particular daddy that I know and love didn’t really want to let them leave the house without a burlap sack.

Both girls took a digital camera with them, and there were lots of great ones to choose from (including some with a few pretty “cute guys”), but I didn’t want to embarrass anyone TOO much! Here are a few pictures from the dances.

Bekah- leaving the house.

Bekah with a few friends.

Jen leaving the house.

Jen with a few friends.


My, my, they grow up so fast! We have been blessed with two beautiful girls! Oh yeah, and two very EXPENSIVE girls! Do you know how much this stuff costs? Geez… Dresses, shoes, prom ticket, limo ride, jewelry, nails, hair stuff, make-up… and on and on…. Well…. I guess you only graduate from 8th grade, and high school once! They are worth every penny!

We love you Bekah and Jen!

3 comments:

Bradford L. Stevens said...

My oh my oh my! They do grow up too fast! I hate to tell you that as for the expenses, the worst is yet to come! Start saving your pennies now.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are beautiful. It has been fun watching them grow up right before our eyes. They are beautiful young ladies on the inside and out.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer looks a little bit like Rachael Ray--can she cook??
Bekah has very kind eyes.
Looks like they had fun!!