Monday, April 09, 2007

More Decorating

We had pretty much given up on finding a new bedroom set after searching high and low. We had decided that it just wasn't meant to be. But then.... we stopped in at Ashley's Furniture and low and behold... there it was. It is the perfect blend of what he wants, and what I want. It is just perfect! So, we decided to buy it, and it will be delivered on April 28th!

Now, I guess I don't have a good excuse anymore to wait to get the painting done in the bedroom. I have the new bedding purchased too... so I just need to match colors, and get busy with the roller!

Does anyone know any great little stores that have great decorating pieces? I like Pier One and places like that, but they haven't gotten anything new in a long time and I am kind of getting bored with them! I am betting that there is some little hidden store that has great things that I don't know about.... maybe in Webster or Old St. Charles? (what about an on-line store?)

Anyone have any ideas....??

6 comments:

Becky said...

Home Goods! It's in there with Target in Kirkwood.

Anonymous said...

Home Goods is a great store - reasonably priced and not like everything you see. AND - let Jason do the painting - you stay off ladders and chairs used for climbing!! Congrats on locating new bedroom furniture.a

Anonymous said...

Home Decorators Outlet! It's in West County on Clayton I believe

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention Tuesday Mornings have some neat stuff as well. a

Jodi Mitchell said...

IKEA is a great online place to look.

Anonymous said...

IKEA is the greatest! I love IKEA, is there one in the St. Louis area? We have one and it is the best!