Monday, April 23, 2007

I know, I know...

I know, I haven't blogged for almost a week. My girls, and a few others have told me that I need to pick up the pace and get to blogging. So, in a few short minutes, let me give you an update:
  • I am tired
  • Work is going great
  • Bekah (aka Rapunzel) is loving theatre and her show closes on Wednesday night
  • Jennifer would like you to know that it only 27 days until graduation
  • Jason finished the bowling season with a decent average
  • The Highway 40 Symposium is coming together nicely
  • The bedroom is finally painted and the new furniture will be here Saturday
  • My lower back/hip still hurts really badly
  • Mikki had the all important surgery and did great
  • It is time to start shopping for prom and 8th grade dance dresses
  • The plumbing is fixed in the bathroom sink finally
  • The cost of gas is insane
  • The weather is beautiful
  • God continues to bless us

I will try to post pictures soon.

How about you... what are you up to these days?

No comments: