Sunday, August 06, 2006

Way Back on Broadway!

Wow! After weeks of rehearsal and 4 nights of performances, Way Back on Broadway has come to a close. Bekah had a great time in this show and made lots of new friends. Here is a picture of her with her friend Jonathan. Bekah made us very proud during her performances in this show. I mean don't get me wrong, we are always proud of her, but she impressed us in this show by her acting, singing and dancing skills, as well as her ability to relate well to the rest of the cast. Bekah was the youngest in the show...by almost a full 3 years! You would have never known it- she was a star!
Bekah played the lead role from Gypsy as Baby June... and did a FABULOUS job. I don't think she should die her hair blonde anytime soon though.... what do you think?

She also played the lead role from ANNIE. Umm..... once again, GREAT VOCALS.... but I am not supporting a new curly red hairdo for our girl!

WAY BACK ON BROADWAY was a great show, and while I am glad that it is over in a lot of ways, I will miss parts of it too. Jason, Jennifer and I ran concessions, and I handled the "ticket office." It was great to be able to support Bekah and her show. It was a great success.

A special thanks to all who came to see Bekah too! It meant a lot to her.... and to us.

If you'd like to read more about the play, and get someone else's opinion besides a very proud stage mother's.... check out www.entritschler.blogspot.com

We will keep you posted about Bekah's upcoming performances- she is already talking about the next auditions (August 30).

4 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

I just want to say how proud I am of her! She has grown up so much! And it was thrill to watch her all 4 nights! I love you

Anonymous said...

i am so proud of bekah to...she really stepped up in this show and thats awesome...it was a wonderful play and i hope that the next one gives her the same experience as this one did...i know she will never forget the people she met and the times they laughed...god job girl! mucho love!

Anonymous said...

Bekah was wonderful. We had a terrific time. We'll see her on Broadway - AFTER she gets her Master's Degree!!! a

Anonymous said...

Awww... thanks guys! I've actually found on auditions on the 12th, the 20th, and the 28th! :)

I'm glad that everybody liked it and I hope you all come see more shows