Friday, August 11, 2006

L-A-Z-Y!

.
Okay, I have no problem admitting it.... I have decided to be lazy tonight! It has been a busy week at work! I have had plenty to do, which is a great change from my previous job! I love being busy, but I also love to relax once in a while too.

Tonight is like any girl's dream... I am sitting in front of the TV, watching "What Not to Wear," drinking Diet Coke, talking with my family, and playing this VERY addictive game!

http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf

What about you? What are you doing tonight?
I am being LAZY!

4 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

Funny you should ask...I am sitting here with my wonderful wife watching TV :) Oh yeah and surfing on the web :)

Ed. Tritschler said...

We watches an old movie THE EDDIE DUCHIN STORY with Tyrone Power and a young Kim Novak.Great piano and a very good story.A cup of Earl Grey Tea and my best girl. It just does not get any BETTER!!!!

Anonymous said...

We went out for ice cream, came home, played dominos and had a wine cooler. I beat my "beau" at dominos, but he won when we played gin a litle later. It was good to wind down from a busy but fun week. a

Anonymous said...

Why oh WHY did you post a link to that darn game. . .My wife is INSUFFERABLE now!!!!!