Monday, May 08, 2006

Home from Miami

There are lots of pictures to share from Miami, but here a few to start with. We had a good time, but I am VERY tired. Miami was beautiful, and I need to go back sometime when I can spend longer than 3 days!

The flights were good, but we did have a little security issue...but that is way too long to discuss here. But we made it home, so I suppose that is all that matters!

I love seeing the world from this view. The clouds and sunset are so beautiful from 30,000 feet!

The weather was perfect and the water was warm. We had a little scare with a 8 foot long "fish" by it was all okay, and no one was hurt! I had forgotten how weird salt water makes my skin feel, but it was worth it!

I have never seen clearer blue water, or cleaner white sand. It was so beautiful!

And, on top of it all, the Cardinals swept the Marlins. There were a lot Cardinals fans to cheer with, and we had a great time! One Cardinal fan kept cheering "Squish the Fish!" It was a lot of fun!

I'd love to write more, but I am SO TIRED- so I think I will just let the pictures above share my Miami story with you for now! I am glad to be home with my hubby and sweet Bekah!

2 comments:

Ed. Tritschler said...

Conni
Great pictures!!!!!!!!!!
You are certainly the Cardinals good luck charm.
Ed.

Jason Harbison said...

I am glad that you got to go and rest and enjoy some ball games : )
I am also glad that you are home! Love you!