Wednesday, May 03, 2006

5 Good Reasons

I can’t blog today, and I have 5 good reasons.

1. I want to share some thoughts and feelings, but this is not the right forum.
2. We are under a thunderstorm warning, and I probably should get off of the computer before lightening strikes.
3. The 2nd half of a 2 part episode of HOUSE is on, and the first half was really good, so I may as well watch the second half. (And then American Idol is on.)
4. I don’t want to “stir up” any “uncomfortable” issues for anyone.
5. I need to start thinking about what I need to pack to go to MIAMI in only 36 more hours!


Anyone want to share why they can't post a comment today?

4 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

1. My brain is full
2. Too tired
3. Not sure what to post
4. Time to relax
5. Again not sure what to post : )

Guatorean Daddy said...

We're getting ready to go to Denver. Haven't really packed, and still have some laundry in the dryer. Oh yeah, did I mention In Laws coming in when we land back in STL?

Ed. Tritschler said...

Maybe a better question is why YOU wanted to post. It seems to me
You wanted the world to know you are going to MIAMI to see the
CARDINALS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats a Winner!!!!!!!!!
Ed

Conni H. said...

Ed- yeah...you are right...I do like to share when SOMETHING exciting happens in my life. I wish I had cool things to post about like being at a world series game...or having a bunch of beautiful grandkids, or being married for 40+ years, (Happy Anniversary by the way). But, my life is pretty boring...so I can only share that I am going to Miami for a few days... Unless you all want to hear about all of the happenings in the church office... :) (I am pretty sure you heard enough of that when you were an elder!)

I'll try to bring home a couple of winners from MIAMI... but I can't promise...the boys don't seem to be on their game the last few days.

Have a great weekend- See you soon.