Thursday, May 11, 2006

American Idol Shocker!


I know I said that I was going to talk about my favorite Psalm today, but DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED ON AMERICAN IDOL LAST NIGHT? Hello America?! Did you not vote? Well for those of you who don't know, my pick for the next American Idol was Chris Daughtry- and last night he was voted off!

All I know to say is that I am SHOCKED in a HUGE way! Was anyone else blown away that Katherine beat out Chris last night?

Well the way I see it is it's Taylor's game to lose now.... but after last night.... who knows?

By the way- rumor has it that a "very well known rock band" is going to ask Chris to be their front man. The invitation is supposed to happen on EXTRA tonight. We shall see.

6 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

I couldn't believe it either...I thought for sure he was going to win. I know hope that Taylor wins!

Keith Jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keith Jones said...

Anybody notice how many Alabamians make it to the finals of American Idol. I personally hate watching the show, but its imposible to escape down here. Tomorrow is Bo Bice Day and Taylor is singing at the mall. And I heard something about Reuben but I don't recall what it was at the moment. You guys thought I was the only one from Alabama with a great voice (he said with tongue firmly planted within cheek!)

Anonymous said...

Chris just got asked to be the new lead singer for the band Fuel.

Incidentally, Carl Bell, the guitarist, songwriter, and band leader of Fuel is an FHU alumni.

Becky said...

Chris was my favorite, Conni! I missed the show this week, but was shocked when I heard it on the radio yeterday!!! Apparantly we're not the only Chris fans ~ I think a lot of people are surprised! Oh well.. we must march on to the next AMERICAN IDOL~~~ :)

Guatorean Daddy said...

My pick is still Paris