Tuesday, October 28, 2008

quick update.... just in case

Just in case anyone out there is still reading blogs, I am updating once again...
  • Bekah's show has ended and she is looking forward to the next audition
  • Bekah is looking at dual enrollment at a local college (as if she wasn't busy enough). We will likely make a decision after she takes the ACT
  • Bekah continues to teach drama, and is officially directing her first show!
  • Bekah seems to think stitches in her foot are a good idea... 2 days before her show opened!
  • Jennifer is working full time, and loves it
  • Jason's surgery for his infected hand is Thursday. OUCH!!
  • Jason has been bowling like a crazy man... he should go PRO!!
  • I am tired... work is crazy, but I wouldnt have it any other way!!
  • I am thinking for auditioning for "5 women wearing the same dress"

I suppose that is all for now...

I am thinking of getting a facebook.... what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have a very busy and exciting life. Glad to hear a little more upbeat "sound" in your "voice." mr

Anonymous said...

You are always happiest when you are the busiest. Heard Jason's surgery went well. MISS YOU!!a