Wednesday, March 21, 2007

When the Innocent Get Blamed

Innocent people should not be blamed.

Now this may seem like common knowledge, but somehow it is not.

There are a few blogs that I read everyday. There are others that I check from time to time, just to see if there is anything going on.... SO.... I popped on one that I had not checked for some time, only to read a blog about Harry Potter.... and then a bunch of comments from the author and some anti-American crazy person, and as I continued to read, I see a comment that sites MY BLOG, and basically blames me for the comments, and then uses some nice not very nice words!
I don't appreciate it!

I have much better things to do than trash your blog... so please.... don't blame those who are not guilty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog stuff seems to be bringing out the worst in people...

Anonymous said...

Why delete the first message?